Thursday, December 14, 2017

Camel in Postage

Recently I received a camel in the post, from one of my dearest followers. This morning I was up before the sun, or should I say fog. It is extremely foggy here this morning. The rain is dripping from the crystally trees as I here the coffee pot perk downstairs.

It's a good day and I am filled with God's grace.


I'm baking cinnamon rolls right now, a new recipe that I'm trying from the https://thestayathomechef.com/best-homemade-cinnamon-rolls-ever/. Let me tell you the smell is soo good!! My camel is perched on the counter watching the whole operation of me earnestly stirring the dough and periodically sprinkling bits of flour in.





 The relationships in my life are blooming and I feel a sense of hope as winter sets in .
 I've taken up water coloring which makes me very happy and is an outlet for my creativity.  I like painting when it's gray outside. I spell "gray" "grey".



Quite a paradox that my creativity peaks when it is so forlorn looking outside


 I hope reader that you are having a wonderful day and that this post adds a smidge of inspiration to your day.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment