Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A Boo-tiful Morning

This morning was a boo!-tiful morning!
Happy Halloween to all my viewers.



It was a great morning to make skinny pumpkin spice lattes for my family, which I found on Pinterest from Inspired Table. They have a lot of great recipes including roasted pumpkin seeds and lemon blueberry layer cake. PASS ME A PIECE!!


Actually not now--fitness plans… urgh-- As my mom says, “Short-term sacrifice long-term gain.”


I woke this morning to the creaking of a door, I guess that happens in old houses; shifting houses… Darn creaks!


But I am so happy that the door creaked because it awoke me and I was ready to continue my new fitness journey. Same as always squat, squat, crunch, crunch... .no we’re not talking about cereal :).


This morning it was 27°. Another great day for training and making skinny pumpkin pie lattes... Haha, DIY-ing fun. My family greatly enjoyed the lattes too! Admittedly, I was a bit frightened when I heard something moving in the brush near our porch. I think it was just a cat, probably black…


The morning was so still and the wind hadn’t flinched one twig. A black masquerade opened my morning. As nature’s dance began, an owl hooted from a nearby branch. The darkness is chilly and somewhat spooky, great for a Halloween day.



Speaking of Halloween. Tonight I will be volunteering at the Halloween hayrack ride and soup dinner in the Great Land of OZ… Haha, my hometown is pretty amazing, and I have been called Dorothy one too many times.



It’s the small things that bring people together with laughter, costumes, and lots of hot chocolate that make Halloween such a great time!  





Fitness day #3, Thank goodness for that creaking door!




No comments:

Post a Comment