Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Morning of Cupcakes, Chickens and Planks

                                   Ok, so clearly there is a slight problem with being fit and being a baker. I have that under control though. Taste-testers for cupcakes are not hard to come by and its a great way to make people happy. Haha, and making cupcakes is sooo much fun! Next years sales will be off the charts I hope, haha fingers crossed.



This morning began with planks. So, one of my friends and I have a bet that he can out-plank me, which in all reality is probably true. I was quite elated this morning when I was able to plank for 1 minute though! I have been lifting as well which is so nice when the sun is just peeking over my Kansas horizon. I really enjoy talking to that friend he brings me into perspective and is rather witty!



My chickens were doing really clucky today they're not too fond of this cold weather though. They just have been slacking off incredibly, the egg production has almost been reduced to 1/2 of what is usually.








The chicken food container was tipped over.... I have thoughts on who the perpetrator was... possums, little baby possums. Baby possums getting into the chicken food is not good and will have to be taken care of. I had a friend over for dinner last night and as he was coming up the steps he almost tripped over a baby possum. Possum perpetrators! :)






















We have some wild cats that I've been feeding. They're kind of a mangy group, like a group of hardened fighters. Always showing up to the food bowl with different scratches and scars. We have a pair of brother cats, that when kitten played with each other and were besties. Then Frostnip, the princess showed up, she's kind of a drama queen cat! :) Now they absolutely hate each other and of course, Frostnip is sooo sought after. Haha, #farmcatenvy!












No comments:

Post a Comment