Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Two-Week Prayer Journey

Have you ever been on a pilgrimage? A pilgrimage is a journey that impacts your life. I am going on a journey of 14 days of intensive prayer. These prayer journeys are also called novenas which are nine days. My intention is to build my life vocation and strengthen my journey and direction that God has instilled in my heart. This journey is to build confidence and assurance that God is leading me in the direction that he feels best.
Often times it is easy to lose hope in Gods' plan and feel that we are lost or we've been forgotten.  But God is always listening and always watching over us. It is important for us not to lose hope when we feel forgotten but to strive for a closer relationship through prayer. That is why I would strongly recommend a prayer journey. This journey's intention can be anything: marriage, good grades, moving success, a successful exam or first day back at work. Whatever your intention this journey can be a life-changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment